Re: Doubt Creeps In

   You all are being too hard on Ray.  There is plenty of reason for gloom.
Pierce and Walker are getting older every day.  By 2025, they will be well
into their 40s.  They live and work in Boston, where there is constant danger
of being killed by a collapse at the Big Dig.  So far, every opposing team
has shown up for the games, and that fact, in and of itself, is reason for
pessimism:  it decreases the odds of a win.  The Celtics don't have a 7'2"
point guard who shoots 50% from the 3 point line and 94% from the free throw
line.  Not a single Celtic is averaging a double double.  Walker's investment
portfolio has probably taken a hit since 9/11, causing him concern and
distraction.
   Sure, they win basketball games, but there is plenty of reason to weep.
In fact, I'm so bummed I am going to leave work and go have a beer.
 - Doug