RE: Doubt Creeps In

Ray-Man,

Do you get any enjoyment from watching the Celtics?  Can you not find anything
positive in this team?  Winning 7 of their last 8 games, including road wins
in Miami, Orlando, New Jersey, Toronto, and New York brings you no pleasure?
My guess is that it does please you.  When you are sitting alone in your
blackened room watching the Celtics on the tube, I bet you let out a
resounding YES! when Antoine drains a big three to win the game.  Well, do
you?  It's okay, we can take it.  Do you?  I don't know... now doubt is
creeping in...