Re: Doubt Creeps In

OK...lemme get this straight....Walt Frazier, one of the greatest players in
NBA history, says that Toine and Paul have catapulted the C's into
contenders.  Way says it is all a mirage.

Joe Johnson has started consecutive games, played tough defense on some of
the better offensive players in the league, and was a major factor in our
early success.  Way says the rookies are not being developed.

Pierce is named player of the week by the NBA.  Way says trade him for Pau
Gasol.

Way promised never to post again if the C's didn't draft his man, Ernie
Brown.

Guess Way changed his mind.

NOW FOR REAL DOUBT CREEPING IN:

Way says Eric Williams' knees will not hold up this season, yet mentions
Ilgauskas as a player without doubt.

Cecil