Re: Doubt Creeps In

Mr. Kirby,
There is only one standard that Celtic fans should apply to
the Celtics. And that's to be Championship Contenders.
After all, that's the Bill Of Goods, the Gaston's sold when they
offered the Celtics up for stock. That's the understanding,
management conveyed to the fans in order for them to have
continual sell-outs.

And as they are presently and futuristically constructed, being a
championship contender is not likely to happen. So, we as fans have
a right to question the motives and management of the team.
Ray