RE: Did we miss a golden opportunity?

Agreed.  I just don't like banking my future on the draft any more then
the next guy.  It only gets frustrating when a team thinks about all of
those could've's.  The 6ers could've had Paul, and they could've gone all
the way (maybe) with aanother scorer.

I agree with yo, I am just rying to be upbeat.  I have a good feeling
about NY for some strange reason.

Jason David Jones