From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 7:58 PM
Subject: Walker = Pathetic

> This is the reason I hesitated to get a dish.  Walker makes it so hard for
me to enjoy the game.  He is so pathetic on the offensive end.  He threw up
three stupid, utterly stupid shots--within the arc--in the last few minutes.
He has no hope of making them, he just happened to have the ball and so he
shot it.  I hope he doesn't make the all-star team, now.  Something has to
get through to him or we are hopelessly mired in mediocrity.  This little
run we've had means very little if he doesn't grow up.  And if coach can't
govern his shooting, I'm for a new coach.  This isn't the way the game is
supposed to be played.  I'm tired of being patient.