Walker = Pathetic

This is the reason I hesitated to get a dish.  Walker makes it so hard for me to enjoy the game.  He is so pathetic on the offensive end.  He threw up three stupid, utterly stupid shots--within the arc--in the last few minutes.  He has no hope of making them, he just happened to have the ball and so he shot it.  I hope he doesn't make the all-star team, now.  Something has to get through to him or we are hopelessly mired in mediocrity.  This little run we've had means very little if he doesn't grow up.  And if coach can't govern his shooting, I'm for a new coach.  This isn't the way the game is supposed to be played.  I'm tired of being patient.

Have a nice Sunday.  Gene
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.