Re: Walker = Pathetic

Why blame this loss on the PF?  He was one of the only
players to actually show up today.

Where were the center duo?  Yuck, they were horrible.
And where was The Truth?  If he's so darn good, then
explain this miserable performance.  4 boards in 37
minutes.  More turnovers than assists... again

Does anyone else, in their blind hatred for Walker and
shameless deifying of Pierce notice that he's only
shooting 43%, averaging 2 assists and 3 turnovers per
game.  That is more turnovers than assists, man, can
you say BALL HOG?  Pierce is a pretty good player and
all, but The Truth?  Pleeeease spare me.

This really bites.  Lost to the pathetic Bulls.
sigh...

Greetings.
http://greetings.yahoo.com