Re: win v. Phoenix

You're absolutely right Dan. The role players are doing what they need to
do. As Randy Brown said, I think it was last week, Walker and Pierce should
just keep doing what they do and the other guys need to step up and fill in.
The other guys are doing just that. And they'll continue to have a shot at
winning these games as long as everybody listens to their "idiot savant"
coach.

Paul M.

> Don't all coaches in the NBA go with their top dog or two?? The other
> players are just role players. Our team has role players that are finally
> showing some signs of becoming just that, till they prove otherwise. Every
> now and then you'll get a bonus game out of them. We've been so
dissapointed
> in the past, anything one of these guys does looks *impressive*. The
Celtic