Re: win v. Phoenix

     I missed the last 15 minutes of this one, sad to say, but figured the Cs
would manage to hang on.  Phoenix is certainly an entertaining team to watch
- lots of fast players and some spectacular passing.  While I only got to see
the 3rd and half of the 4th quarters, this looked like one of the most fun
games so far this year if you just like watching the game of basketball.
     And nice to see Williams come to the fore - tied with Antoine as #2
scorer for the night, right?  Five players in double figures ... 42.5% from
the field ... y'know, it's hard to find much negative to say about this game.
 In fact, a long-time lister's comment really says it all:

>Pinch me. Nice team effort. Great run. This was a strong finish.
>DanF

Now if Way will join in, all will be right in the universe.  (Of course,
watch them tank out in Chicago tonight!)