Re: Zone defense

<< BTW, I wonder if Obie might turn more to Joe Forte in light of how poorly
 Palacio has been playing in the last four or five games. Kedrick's defense
 seems to have won him regular playing time. We'll see I guess.

I don't think Palacio is playing poorly. He again was the one on the floor
when the Celts cut the Net lead from 15 down to 2. I don't know if this was a
coincidence again but we did need to slow down Jason Kidd on the break and
Palacio had the body to do it. However, Kenny didn't seem to let up the
pressure when he came back in. Palacio is getting much less time and Kenny is
getting more so you can't expect too much on less minutes....The Raptor game
was the perfect example of why some of us on this list are so worried about
the relience on Walker and Pierce and the 3 point shooting. Walker and Pierce
had an off game for them we had to rely on the rest of the team. However,
this time, Kenny, JJ and VP made up for the slack. I don't know if they can
continue it however. If JJ or Kenny can consistantly become the 3rd scorer,
then we have something to talk about. I have to say that I really enjoyed
watching Kenny up his game in these past few games. Maybe he isn't past his
prime and was just out of shape. That is my hope...I don't think there are
many 2s and 3s in the league that can say that they have blocked a Vince
Carter fadeaway. Kedrick has a bright future...

DJessen33