Re: Zone defense

If Eric and Kenny can continue to play this way, I think they both deserve
the minutes.  Attacking the hoop, and getting some free-throws... what has
been lacking to date.

I like the next stretch of games too btw. 	Denver, Phoenix, at Chicago,
New York, Chicago

I say we take 3 out of these 5.  Maybe four.  We tend to play NY pretty
tough, and Denver has some real matador defense.  I'd go balistic if we
could sneak away with a W from the Suns... but who knows with this
team.  I have to admit I was bitterly dissappointed with the effort and 3
point bombing during the losses... but winning always helps.  They are
still bombing away, but at least they are starting to get more movement,
ball control, and cuts to the hoop.  And the effort is certainly
there now... so who knows?  We could be in a really nice position record
wise before we have to make that always ill-fated western road trip.

Jason David Jones