Re: [Celtics' Stuff Aberation II: The Sequel. Palacio pees his pa nts, Heisohn has orgasm.

----- Original Message -----
From: Berry, Mark S <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>

> Don't feel bad, JB, I felt the same way. I'm mystified by this team. I
mean,
> when you have guys going 1-for-15 in one half, and scoring 46 the next,
what
> can you say?

Well...how about, "Thank God he didn't stop shooting." And by the way, thank
God Antoine got 17 rebounds. I'll have more later, but for right now, nobody
wants you to grumble alone Mark. We all know how you feel. This whole thing
may come apart at the seams soon. I thought they'd win 35 games. Who knew.

Paul M.