Re: Here's Some Questions To Ask Wallace

At 13:41 24-08-01, Way Of The Ray wrote:
Rays usual crap snipped
I really shouldn't post this but I've had a bad day and your post sent it
careening down Tempe Butte so forgive my negativism.
Ray I like to hear differing points of view but I have to believe you post
this detritus just to garner heated responses and to garner
attention.  While putting out some valid questions you add your Jim Rome
like nasty sarcasm for IMO shock value. You really should work on a
political campaign!  I know appealing to you to stop being a putz will fall
on deaf ears but I appeal nonetheless.  I have tried in the past to give
you the benefit of the doubt but I will just ignore your insipid ramblings
from here on out.  My dad had a saying that today at least applies to you
"What a waste of protoplasm."  Go Celts!! Later.Mike
Again my apologies for my being a jerk
__ __
Michael J.King Sr.
An Aristocracy of One