Re: Here's Some Questions To Ask Wallace

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Michael J.King Sr. wrote:

> like nasty sarcasm for IMO shock value. You really should work on a
> political campaign!  I know appealing to you to stop being a putz will fall

Gee Mike, now you're giving politicians a bad name <g>

Seriously, the way to deal with Ray si the same way you deal with a
spoiled child.  Simply ignore him and his posts.  If you have a kill
option on your e-mail, you may wish to employ it.

****dave

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY