RE: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Kenny vs. Milt

I'd say clarification on the pick we received from the Mosio trade, if he's able to give that info.  Do we have the option on the pick or is it Philly?

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Ozersky [mailto:igtcjosh@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 10:53 AM
To: j.hironaka; Celtic_Pride@yahoogroups.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Kenny vs. Milt

I'm thinking about calling Wallace next week just so
he remembers who I am, and also to pave the way toward
attending training camp in October...what should I ask
him?  I'm definitely not going to hector him with any
questions of the "do you WANT us to get outrebounded
every night?" variety.  What do we really need to
know?

Josh

btw, I thought the whole Kenny vs. Milt vs. Chauncey
vs. Forte thread was really entertaining.  This season
could be a lot of fun! Or awful...

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/