Re: Kenny vs. Milt

You guys that are thinking that Forte is going to get any minutes playing
point guard this year are dreaming. Forte is going to spend the few minutes
that he gets just learning how to get his shot off against NBA players. He is
going to be lucky if he is get enough minutes for that. The NBA eats their
young and we already have two other rookies that will be cutting their NBA
teeth. I have seen nothing from Forte other than size that would show he has
any point guard abilities. These abilities would have to be developed and
their won't be any time for that this year. The players who may be playing
point guard that is different than last year is Walker and JJ...

DJessen33