Re: JJ

Another "Dee Brown" is P.J. Brown's wife, if I'm not mistaken.
-----Original Message-----
From: "j.hironaka" <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:31:28 +0200
To: "Gene Kirkpatrick" <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>, <celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: Re: JJ

Re: At 10:33 21/08/01 -0500, Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:
Re: >have you noticed that the N. O. Saints' defensive end is named Joe
Re: >Johnson?  He is also from Arkansas, unless I've lost my mind.  Two Joe
Re: >Johnsons turned pro within a few years of each other.  Wonder if they know
Re: >each other?  Your Celtics' fact for the day.
Re: >
Re: >Gene
Re:
Re: While we're on the subject, what's even stranger to me is that you have two
Re: other "Dee Browns" popping up occasionally in sports news: one is a major
Re: league outfielder for the KC Royals and another is a top prep point guard
Re: (ranked 18th nationally by Dave Telep of Blue Chip Hoops) from Proviso East
Re: HS in Illinois.
Re:
Re: Geez, how many men named "Dee" are out there? (much less three top athletes
Re: named Dee Brown).  Its interesting I think.
Re:
Re: Joe
Re:
Re: p.s. I just had lunch today at work with a friend who told me she once met
Re: a guy in London named "Scoobie" (who grew up in the Philippines). She
Re: actually asked him: "so what does Scoobie Doo?"
Re:
Re: ---
Re: