Re: Kenny vs Milt

In a message dated 8/21/01 4:34:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

> Doesn't he shoot closer to
> 40% from the field than 50% (too lazy to go look right now; correct me if
> I'm wrong)?  And is Palacio's offense actually "much inferior" to Kenny's?
>    I'm not so sure.

When Kenny drives to the basket, hoping to draw a foul, does he ever make the
lay-up? That's one thing that Milt can do. Late in a game Milt is also as
good or better at the free throw line. Hopefully Milt's offseason work will
payoff and he will continue to improve -- making Kenny less of a factor.

George