Re: Kenny vs Milt

----- Original Message ----- From: <Georgek27@AOL.com>

> When Kenny drives to the basket, hoping to draw a foul, does he ever make
the
> lay-up? That's one thing that Milt can do. Late in a game Milt is also as
> good or better at the free throw line. Hopefully Milt's offseason work
will
> payoff and he will continue to improve -- making Kenny less of a factor.

I'm not so sure about that.  First of all, I'd say one of Milt's biggest
shortcomings last year was that he would drive to the hoop and blow the
layup more often than not.  I also think Kenny's a lot better at finishing
than you're giving him credit for.  The problem with Kenny (well, one of
them) is that he has stopped taking it to the hoop.  Go back two seasons and
he was taking it in there a lot, getting hammered and making a lot of the
shots.  Far more than Milt did last year, that's for sure.  You really could
see a little bit of Tiny in him.  Then he got hurt (was it his hamstring?)
and he stopped.  Both Kenny and Milt could do better at passing once they
get to the hoop, though.

Jim