The back-and-forth banter is great for the list, but
could you please not copy all comments each time you
respond? We can follow the spirited conversation fine
without having to wade through the repeated text.

By the way, not having ever seen Moiso play, I can't
help but think the trade with Philly is bound to be a
wash--him never reaching his potential and us not
getting much out of McLeod or the late draft pick.

Go Celts. When is training camp?
http://im.yahoo.com/