RE: Trying to make up my mind...

It does not matter how much passion Pitino had or how much he wanted to win.
What matters is wheather or not he could do it. And he couldn't. The only
reason the team won 15 games the year before Pitino was because they were
instructed to lose games in order to achieve the highest pick in the draft.
If M.L. was not coaching the team to lose, they would have been a 30 win
team. So the jump from 15 to 36 is overrated anyways. Pitino is the biggest
scam artist to ever come into this town. He scammed everyone into thinking
that he knew what he was doing, when in reality he never had a clue. The
reason the team quit on him is not because they didn't want to work. It is
because they finally realized that under Pitino all the hard work in the
world was never going to translate into a winning team. They realized what
all of us did... that little Ricky was clueless.