Re: "Gave Mercer Away"

I was referring to the immediate returns and how it impacted the team the
season following the trade and last season. Kedrick Brown and Joseph Forte
didn't help Pitino one bit (but he did make the trades and doesn't get any
credit for the return). The point was Pitino basically lost Mercer with no
real return during his last season and a half. He made the trade, though.
Probably would have been interesting to see what happened had Fortson never
been injured. I wasn't a fan of his, but maybe he really could have been the
power forward that shifted Toine to small forward.

Mark