RE: [Celtic_Pride] Au revoir, poodle boy

The second scouting report clearly is more accurate.

One more thing I forgot in my earlier post... I distinctly remember Chris
Wallace saying how much he liked McLeod before that draft. He said he
thought he was a real sleeper. Maybe he's one of those guys GMs just keep
chasing...

Mark