McCarty

I recall McCarty playing well down the stretch last year.  I remember him
actually playing the center spot in a few substitution patterns and I was
suprised at how well he handled the position defensively.  I think McCarty
could, if he would completely forget about shooting the ball, be the
shotblocking, rebounding maniac Boston desperately needs.  He blocks out
extremely well, attacks the ball when it comes off the rim and plays above
average defense on opposing 4's.  He is very active.  If the coaching staff
could reach him and tell him the only way he will continue to collect a
paycheck from an NBA team beyond this year is to play solid position
defense, block a couple of shots, rebound and NOT shoot the ball, I think he
would be somewhat successful.