Re: [Celtic_Pride] It's Official

You never know what will happen with draft picks. David Robinson got hurt
and the Spurs ended up with the number one pick, even though they were by no
means the worst team in the league. If Iverson goes down, does anyone see
Philly as a top team? If Iverson gets hurt and is out for the year, Philly
could be one of the bottom 10 teams and the pick could turn out to be good.
I wonder if the pick is lottery protected? The chances of Iverson getting
hurt.... probably slim to none. But stranger things have happened and if he
does get hurt and the C's end up with say the 6th or 7th pick in the draft,
everyone will say how smart Wallace was for getting a draft pick along with
McLeod.