Re: agreed on the Bucks, but

Agree with your take on Antoine, Gene, and with the importance of Antoine
giving the team what it needs this year. I don't see it ever happening, but
I agree with you that it needs to happen. I also agree that if it doesn't
happen this year, you move Antoine for that frontcourt stud we need.

I don't agree on our comparison with the Bucks. The Bucks were a game away
from the Finals, and they may add a 15 ppg/9 rpg power forward without
disturbing their nucleus. We're nowhere near them-yet.

Mark