yes on Marc Jackson

this is a guy wholly out of my radar screen; I wouldn't know him from George Kournikova, but he certainly sounds good and we need a PF who will play PF.  If he would play instead of Battie at PF, then I'd be interested.  Blount, Jackson and Walker form a good rebounding line, add Pierce and whomever and it's an interesting group.  I assume he's a free agent, but if we need to sign and trade to get him, I would go for it.  Gene