Re: Willbees and Mightbees

In a message dated 8/1/01 12:05:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us writes:

> To me, it rests with Battie, Kenny and Kedrick.  If they're good to go,
> we're in for a great ride and a kick in the pants to NBC and TNT.  Cheers,
> Gene

I think Blount belongs in this group. He yet to prove that he can rebound at
the NBA level. He showed promise at Shaw's and if he does it this year he'll
be a pivotal player.
I expect little from Kedrick this season but think he'll have a breakout
season in his second year.

George