Willbees and Mightbees

I divide our players into willbees and mightbees.  Those who will contribute:  Walker, Pierce, Blount, Johnson, Pots and probably Palacio--admittedly at different levels.  It's the mightbees that will make or bend us:  Battie is uppermost in my mind.  If he has a good year, it will be hard to keep us from being a contender.  Next in importance is Anderson.  Same scenario--if Kenny gives us what he could, if that's not just in the past, then we'll beat enough good teams to be there.  Finally, Kedrick.  If he provides the spark when he's on the court, not only the team but the fans will benefit.

The others don't matter.  EWill, McCarty, Brown, Moiso, even Forte whom I have high hopes for.  To me, it rests with Battie, Kenny and Kedrick.  If they're good to go, we're in for a great ride and a kick in the pants to NBC and TNT.  Cheers,  Gene