From: Shailendra Mishra
To: Simon Kean ; Celtics IGTC POST
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: Predictions winners

I don't think a major shakeup in organization or personnel helps anybody. It just sends the team back to the drawing board. IMO this season will benefit both Walker and Pierce immensely because for the first time they don't have to worry about getting traded and can work to improve there game. For the same reason, our draft will also be better because it won't be to fill an immediate need. Now if we could just get one good player through free agency as a 3rd scorer we will be all set. - Mishra