Re: Predictions winners

I don't think a major shakeup in organization or personnel helps anybody. It just sends the team back to the drawing board. IMO this season will benefit both Walker and Pierce immensely because for the first time they don't have to worry about getting traded and can work to improve there game. For the same reason, our draft will also be better because it won't be to fill an immediate need. Now if we could just get one good player through free agency as a 3rd scorer we will be all set. - Mishra

  Simon Kean <simon@jkean.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Davies"

> I sent this message on Wednesday night, but it didn't come through on the
> list, so I'm re-sending it:
>
> I present to you the winners of the Celtic's win-loss season predictions:
>
> 36 - Rory O'Keeffe
> 36 - Lady Nada (Glenda)
> 36 - Simon Kean
>
> Will we ever get out of the mid-30s?

One of the rare times I can say I'm not happy to be correct :)

Unfortunately, because of several reasons (Walker, the cap, lower-lottery
picks, Gaston) I don't see a remarked improvement next year unless a major
shakeup in the organisational structure and team personnel occurs. Once
again, I hope to be proven wrong....

Simon