Should have got rid of all of them..

Hello all,

I just don't know. Everytime I read about the Celtics its pretty depressing.
They just don't seem to know what they are doing.

You hear the same weak arguments that Pitino made. The idea that the Celtics
don't need more rookies concerns me the most. The Celtics act like they are
contending for the championship, when in reality they should be rebuilding
and acquiring talent.

You never get good talent trading draft picks. People won't give you a good
player
for a non lottery pick. Bleh. Ya trade all three of those picks and you will
be
lucky to get Rodney Rodgers.

How can I team that acquired Pierce just two years ago be so foolish.
I will never understand. I hope they are just posturing, but in reality I
suspect
they are just dumb.

Pete