A good site for a mock draft

Check out www.nbadraft.net for a good mock draft. They used to have Yao Ming
at 1, Jason Williams at 3 and Chris Marcus at 10 until recently pulling them.
By their mock draft, it would appear we would not have a chance at the
centers or muscle power forwards. I guess the consolation prize would be
Michael Bradley, a finesse power forward, slated at 10. I don't think Tinsley
is a lottery pick so our second pick would be the best of a bunch of small
forwards (other than Battie )  in Rodney White, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace,
Paul Gasol and Richard Jefferson. I think Bradley, White and Jefferson could
help out our bench right away. I haven't seen Wallace or Gasol play. Our last
pick, selecting between Cisse, Collins and Forte could also be interesting.
This is really getting fun...This is one of the few sites available since
nbatalk shut down. Has anyone seen any other draft sites?

DJessen33