Bradley article

By posting this article, I'm not advocating drafting Bradley. My opinion is we
should draft best player available (Battier?) and/or defense-first
kind-of-player (Alvin Jones, Ken Johnson or that Georgetown center, Ruhen
Boutjma-Boutjma -wrong spelling here).

some questions I like to ask about this guy:
* How good are his offensive skills? I read he got good footwork and he got Bird
and Mchale's posters on his wall.
* Does he play defense?
* Any chance he is going to be Version 2.0 of Michael Smith (whom Red was high
on)?

cheers
kevin

http://www.kentuckyconnect.com/heraldleader/news/042201/kyhoops/ukdocs/22uknotebook.htm
<snip>
Another former UK teammate, Nazr Mohammed, has advised the Bradleys on dealing
with agents.
As for where Michael Bradley projects in the NBA Draft, Lappas and new Villanova
Coach Jay Wright ``did some snooping for us,'' the elder Bradley said. ``We're
hearing anywhere from 10 to 20. Maybe higher.
``Michael's strength is one-on-one (play). I think he'll do very well in
individual tryouts where they don't double- and triple-team. It wasn't fun at
the end of the year. He was double-teamed without the ball and triple-teamed if
he did get the ball.''
Bradley, who remains short of a degree because Villanova did not accept some of
his UK hours, was seven rebounds shy of averaging a double-double this season
(20.8 points and 9.8 rebounds). He led the nation in field-goal shooting at 69.2
percent
<snip>