Re: "Too Proud to Beg."

> From: "I am. . . Anonymous" <ktoreed@yahoo.com>
>
> In my ideal "wishing upon the stars" lineup, the C's
> keep Walker and Pierce and acquire a Lindsey Hunter
> type PG.  Then, the team with the top pick doubts the
> ability of the consensus number one, like the recent
> NFL draft, and the C's trade a multitude of picks for
> Yao Ming.

Yes, I like beer, too, but even in sober moments I find Lindsey Hunter
one-dimensional on good days, and Yao Ming won't impress me until he
proves himself against real NBA talent.  He may well do that, but I
think that counting on him to save the franchise is impractical.  I just
want Antoine Walker to play what seems like his natural position (uh,
small forward, for those just tuning in) and play the game he seems to
prefer to play anyway.  That's not too much to ask, is it? Not so
far-fetched, is it?  So pie-in-the-sky, eh?  Well, maybe it is ... .

Regards,

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")
mailto:celtictird@yahoo.com