Re: "Too Proud to Beg."

Unlike others, I welcome the idea of AW starting at point, who cares what Kenny thinks about the idea. I hope the C's negotiate a buy out and get him out of our roster. Regarding the draft, I would say that the C's should do whatever (except trade AW or Pierce) they can to get Battier..he is one player who can improve our team instantaneously. Also, if we could sign Maurice Taylor  & Moochie Norris, we will be a fixture in the playoffs. - Mishra

  "I am. . . Anonymous" <ktoreed@yahoo.com> wrote:

In my ideal "wishing upon the stars" lineup, the C's
keep Walker and Pierce and acquire a Lindsey Hunter
type PG. Then, the team with the top pick doubts the
ability of the consensus number one, like the recent
NFL draft, and the C's trade a multitude of picks for
Yao Ming.