Re: "Too Proud to Beg."

I am starting to think that Ming may slip to our pick at 9. With our recent
frosty relations with China, it is becoming more likely that Ming won't be
able to play this year. We are the only team who has early mutiple picks and
can afford to burn a pick on a player who can't play this year. The other
teams picking before us have to get a player who can play next year and
should get one in this deep draft. I think it would also help the possibility
of Ming playing for us since the Celts (at least used to be) are the greatest
pro basketball organization and this was also known internationally. That
might help our chances of Ming eventually playing for us sooner than later....

DJessen33