Re:Kenny Anderson really Sulking hard

Kestutis Kveraga wrote:

> It's a matter of picking your poison, although basketball-wise, the Coleman
> poison does taste a lot better. But why would Charlotte do it, given that they
> already have Davis  and Wesley? The point of such a trade would be to improve
> your situation in some respect, not just to exchange one locker room poison
> with a bad contract for another. Charlotte wouldn't do it straight up, unless
> Coleman is even worse than I thought.

You're right. Talk about bad chemistry if Kenny joins that crowded backcourt. I was
just trying to come up with names of big time "cancers" whose contracts are huge
but don't run longer than Kenny's. I think that's the only realistic direction to
look, unless you really want to give away draft picks just to shed Kenny's salary.
Now if "Thanks Dad" can bear to pay another year of Kenny's contract, then he
should be tradeable for value next summer (teams love expiring contracts). In any
case I don't think Pierce's max salary will kick in until then, so the luxury tax
might be avoided even if Kenny stays one more season in Boston. IMO Kenny is not
such a bad guy. I do hope we move him, though, because he's clearly very
disgruntled as a spot up shooter and that's not good chemistry. You could argue
he'd make a good "instant offense" sixth man, but now we have more of an eight man
rotation where Walker generally still remains on the floor. Boy it's sad to see the
season end. Luckily I know most of you will stick around in the offseason
contributing great posts.

---