RE: Denberg: Walker league's most selfish player

Josh had some good thoughts;

>what a moron...Atlanta's answer to Peter May.

I think Walker has evolved some more this year but that stupid double Tech
the other afternoon against NJ has to give you pause.  reputations are hard
to live down.

>the point about the low post is well taken.  I think
>we need to move Vitaly this offseason; he's valuable
>to some team, and maybe we can package him to get
>an impact talent.  Bradley and Battier sound like the two
>impact players we stand to get at our current picks; but
>I would rather get a Zach Randolph and use the other pick
>and Vitaly to acquire a player of, say, Larry Johnson or
>Anthony Mason's caliber.

I would love to get Battier.  I think he would be a perfect fit with Walker
and Pierce.  A guy who can lead and follow and sees the whole floor.

I like Mason as a player but Johnson can't get above the rim anymore.  I
would like to see a PJ Brown age/style player myself.  Mason would alter the
team chemistry to much.

>Marcus Fizer comes to mind.

Could be.  Good thoughts.

<Jim