Re: Pierce and Antoine

Kestutis said:
>Gee, Pete, do you think it might have had something to do with Obie's taking
>over the team?! And to question how long a player has taken to come back from a
>serious injury...What a loser this guy is...

Heinson made a statement during the last game that the "recovery period"
made him think that Battie wouldn't be a Celtic much longer.  He sounded as
if he was questioning Battie's recovery time as well.  As much potential as
Battie has on paper, his lack of overall effort in the past along with his
party history makes me question whether he is worth keeping.

Remember he "dropped" Pierce off at the front door of the hospital and left
him after the stabbing.  There HAD to be a reason that he didn't go in to
the hospital with Pierce.  My imagination races to illegal activities though
I am not looking to spread an unfounded rumor.  The team doesn't need to
keep low life's on the roster.

<Jim