Re: Why???

>From the Globe's C-notes today...
>
>Walker will finish the season ranked first in the league in 3-point
>attempts; but as of yesterday, he wasn't in the top 50 in 3-point accuracy.

When "The Genius" was finally driven out of town this team was 12-22. It
certainly seemed like Antoine's 3-pt. attempts skyrocketed once O'Brien
took over (I haven't checked the numbers so I could be wrong). Given the
fact that the team played .500 under O'Brien during the toughest part of
their schedule, finally winning on the road, winning back-to-backs, etc.,
succeeding beyond "The Genius'" wildest dreams, I think the real question
is, "Why did it work out so well for the team?"

Paul M.