Pierce and Antoine

I don't think the Celtics would be dumb enough to trade either Pierce or Antoine and don't think they should.  They are the building blocks around whom the team should be built.  And why on earth would anyone want Christian Laettner?  I think he has an ego about the size of Pitino's - well, almost.  He would not be good for the chemistry of the Celtics.  Just my opinion.

Also, Pitino is no longer part of the Celtics, thankfully, so who the heck cares what he's doing?  If you want to know, you can find out on ESPN's site or something.  Can we try to forget about him?  Thanks!
Dorine