No Subject

As for Kenny, now that the exemption is on the rise he may accept a buyout in
the $8-10 million range. I'm sure he thinks he could at least get the
exemption (although there may not be any GMs who think so).

George

--part1_3d.ac09b3b.2818fe19_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/25/01 3:35:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,