Re: Will the Wizards Be Better Than The Celtics Next Season? News News News

> use Jordan at point. Imagine Jordan, Hamilton,
> Alexander, and Barkley all on the court at the same
> time. Now that's firepower. And add in one of the

As long as Alexander is out there we'd have a chance. Eric Williams abused
him like a red headed step child.  After watching his total absence of
defense the other night, I applaud the Celtics for not taking him.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY