Re: Ray...

It is not that anyone necessarily disagrees with Ray's input, is the
increasingly arrogant and unfounded guarantees that he continues to make
without any foundation, or more importantly doesn't respond to when he
sticks his foot in his mouth again.

No one prompts him to go out on a limb, but it would be nice that just once
his 100% pledges would come to pass, or he showed some remorse to being a
clear uneducated blow hard.

Again Ryan, we thinks you are defending a part of Ray that doesn't need
defending. Now if you want to defend his pledges then be our guest, having
one defender might actually do Ray some good.

Thanks,
Phil