RE: two more going pro

--- You wrote:
See, the thing with Blount is that A) he makes nothing;B) he's a
better pure shot blocker than Battie; and C) he still has lots of
upside.  But I would move Vitaly instead of Battie if the right
deal presented itself.
--- end of quote ---

A) is a given, B) I disagree with: Battie's averaging 1.64 bpg (and was
averaging 1.8 before his injury) in 23 mpg, Blount is averaging 1.2 in 17 mpg.
It's just that shotblocking is pretty much Blount's *only* skill, unless you
count his decent touch on short J's and tip-ins, so it's somehow more
conspicuous when he blocks a shot because he doesn't do much else.  I hope
you're right about   C) - maybe he'll show a similar improvement in his
basketball IQ as Pot did. Still, he's not nearly the athlete that Battie is,
has no clue about rebounding, and is about the same height as Battie but plays
a lot smaller for the aforementioned reasons. I'm not saying dump him, because
he might develop and he is cheap, but there's a reason he's cheap - it's really
painfull to watch him play sometimes. And if he improves, they'll have to pay
him like they do Battie.
Kestas