Re: Ray...

There's nothing wrong with debating someone but it
gets a tad annoying when you, Bird, and Hironaka gang
up on every post that's not to your liking.  It's been
a common pattern for the last year or two.  In all
fairness you aren't that disrespectful but many a time
Bird and Greg O have but I find it odd that if you
preach respect for others why you sit back and look
the other way when Bird and Greg go off on people.