RE: two more going pro

--- You wrote:
 But even if they don't, we are in a position to get two
very talented young players, and still have a pick left to move Tony Battie
with, possibly in combination with another pick for a move upwards.
--- end of quote ---

I'm not sure why we need to move Battie. Even with Vitaly's improved play,
Battie is still our best big man (barring an unlikely infusion of motivation
and basketball savvy into Moiso).  Battie does more in 5 minutes playing on one
leg than Blount does in 25. Blount really doesn't know how to play basketball
yet, and Pot, while he has improved his understanding of the game a lot, is
still "short" and still can't jump. Unless we get a surefire big man, I'd be
wary of moving Battie. Even if we do get a good center prospect, I think Battie
could be a really good PF (if he ever gets to play there, that is, which is
another reason I'm not so keen on retaining Obie).
Kestas