RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V8 #119

Agree on giving Moiso and Herren 48 minutes a game once we're mathematically
out of it.

As for the draft, if we can move a lower pick for a solid veteran-- a Corey
Blount/ type--or an undervalued  emerging talent like Corey Maggette--we
should. Those kind of guys can contribute right away and provide veteran
leadership and solid play for many years. A lower round pick is a crapshoot,
at best, yet is still valued by many teams looking for young talent.